Saturday, January 31, 2009

Re- Start Your Engine

Business ventures of any sort, at times, not only allow us to feel great excitement with a sense of accomplishment; but can also sometimes leave us to experience exhausted and overcome.

I have felt that way many times at the dawn prior to an unknown successful turn for my company.

Whenever I have stumble upon these curves in the road(and there are many); that is when I create a new curve, leaving me with a fresh new modification that gives me the edge I need to stay in healthy completion with other businesses.

I just wanted to send you a bit of encouragement today if you have stumbled upon any form of obstruction along your path to success.


With God in the lead he will bless your work beyond imagine. Only He is my most potent secret to success. I know he has so graciously chosen to bless my efforts due to my obedience to him. Although I fail him due to my own imperfections; He has never failed me.

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible Mark 10:27

No comments: